BioDBcore is a community effort, aiming at establishing standards for description of database contents. The following groups and registries have participated in the development and implementation of the BioDBcore guidelines.
- FAIRsharing (formerly BioSharing): houses the BioDBcore records, along with records for data standards and data policies in the life sciences
- BioCatalogue (Web resources)
- Bioinformatics Links Directory
- .BRO Biological Resources Ontology
- EDAM ontology
- MIRIAM (EBI)
- NAR Database Issue list of databases
- NIF registry
- W3C HCLS
We welcome your input in the BioDBcore specifications. Also, contact us if you have comments or questions about the BioDBcore form at http://www.FAIRsharing.org/biodbcore.