- Research Data Lead. Location: FigShare, Washington, DC. Posted September 06, 2019.
- Drosophila Phenotype Curator (FlyBase). Location: University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK. Posted September 05, 2019.
- Front End Developer/Research Software Engineer, Location: Oxford, UK. Posted August 21st, 2019
- Biocurator, Location: EMBL-EBI, Cambridge, UK. Posted August 20th, 2019.
- Research Associate – Biochemical Information & Annotation Specialist (Biocurator), Location: Rutgers, New Jersey, USA. Posted August 12th, 2019.
- Senior Biocurator, Location: Cardiff, Wales. Posted August 9th, 2019.
- Biocurator – InterPro, Location: EMBL-EBI, Cambridge, UK. Posted August 9th, 2019.
Biocurator, Location: UniProt Knowledgebase at Hinxton, Cambridge.
- Senior Data Curator, Location: Human BioMolecular Atlas Program, Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Posted July 22st, 2019.
- Software Developer, Location: Lawrence Berkeley National Lab. Posted July 12th, 2019.
- Biocurator, Location: Mellon College of Science (EchinoBase). Posted July 1st, 2019.
Archived job postings
- NMDC Metadata Curator, Location: Berkeley Laboratory, Bay Area, CA. Posted June 23, 2019.
- Project manager, Location: Frederick National Laboratory, Rockville, MD. Posted June 20, 2019.
- Executive Director, Location: DataCite, Remote position. Posted June 03, 2019.
- Medical Genetics Curator, Genetic Counselor, Location: Computercraft.
Location: National Center for Biotechnology Information, NIH, Bethesda, Maryland. Posted April 26, 2019.
- Project officer – Data Stewardship (post or prae-doc), Graz University of Technology, Austria. Posted February 05, 2019.
- Project officer – Data Analysis and Bibliometrics (prae-doc), Graz University of Technology, Austria. Posted February 05, 2019.
- Post-doc: natural language processing and knowledge integration. Location: University of Arizona. Posted December 03, 2018
- Scientific Data Curator, Department of Biomedical Data Science (DBDS), Stanford University.
Location: Palo Alto, California, USA. Posted September 27, 2018.
- Molecular Signatures Database (MSigDB)/GSEA Curator/Project Scientist, UC San Diego, School of Medicine.
Location: San Diego, California, USA. Posted August 21, 2018.
To post a job opportunity in the ISB website, please contact ISB including the name of the position, the place of employment, and a URL where scientists can learn more about it and how to apply.