- Data wrangler. Location: The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA. Posted October 2019.
- Two open ORISE fellow positions in text mining and ontology development. Location: U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Maryland, USA. Please contact email@example.com for more information. Posted on October 21, 2019.
- Data curator. Location: Fauna Bio, Berkeley, CA, USA. Posted October 21, 2019.
- Curator at Healx. Location: Cambridge, UK. Posted October 15, 2019.
- Bioinformatician. Location: EMBL-EBI, Hinxton near Cambridge, UK. Posted October 15, 2019.
- Health Scientist Administrator (Program Director) in Human Neurogenomics and Bioinformatics. Location: NIH, Bethesda, MD, USA, remote work may be an option. Posted October 03, 2019.
- Application Programmer II. Location: University of Floria, Gainesville, FL, USA. Posted October 03, 2019.
- Research Data Lead. Location: FigShare, Washington, DC. Posted September 06, 2019.
- Drosophila Phenotype Curator (FlyBase). Location: University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK. Posted September 05, 2019.
- Research Associate – Biochemical Information & Annotation Specialist (Biocurator), Location: Rutgers, New Jersey, USA. Posted August 12th, 2019.
- Senior Biocurator, Location: Cardiff, Wales. Posted August 9th, 2019.
Biocurator, Location: UniProt Knowledgebase at Hinxton, Cambridge.
- Senior Data Curator, Location: Human BioMolecular Atlas Program, Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Posted July 22st, 2019.
To post a job opportunity in the ISB website, please contact ISB including the name of the position, the place of employment, and a URL where scientists can learn more about it and how to apply.