Due to the pandemic the UK-based biocurators are organising a small local biocuration conference on 5-6th May 2022 at EMBL-EBI on the Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK.
The event will be two full days comprising keynotes, short talks, workshops and posters. The first confirmed keynote speaker is Dr Kenneth Baillie (Roslin Institute, University of Edinburgh) who is investigating the Genetic mechanisms of critical illness in Covid-19. More information about the program will follow.
- Early Bird ISB member registration (before 4 March 2022) £49.10
- Early Bird non-member registration (before 4 March 2022) £65.27
- Standard ISB member registration £59.88
- Standard non-member registration £81.44
- Join the ISB to get the 25% discount
Registration includes refreshments and box lunches during conference. In line with EventBrite policies: if the event is cancelled – full refunds will be issued; for booking cancellations received up to 4 April 2022 – refunds are available, however the booking fee is not refundable.
Looking forward to seeing you in 2022!
The ISB 1st UK-local Biocuration Conference Organisers.