Our aim is to promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion across the Society and the broader community.
Yvonne Bradford, ZFIN, Univ of Oregon
Sara El-Gebali, EBI, UK
Rachael Huntley, SciBite, UK
Peter McQuilton, Oxford, UK
Ilene Mizrachi, NCBI, USA
Shashikant Pujar, NIH/NCBI, Bethesda, MD
Lorna Richardson, University of East Anglia, UK
Marc Robinson-Rechavi, Lausanne, CH
Tam Sneddon, Broad Institute, Cambridge, MA
Andrew Su, ISCB, Scripps, USA
Moni Munoz-Torres, OSU, Corvallis, OR, USA
Mary Ann Tulli, GigaScience, HK & OUP, UK
Nicole Vasilevsky, OHSU, Portland, OR, USA
Roxanne Yamashita, NIH/NCBI, Bethesda, MD
Presentations and Publications:
Presentations from the 2019 workshop:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Workshop. Presentation by Mary Ann Tuli from GigaScience and the ISB Executive Committee.
- Sharing our experiences of driving equality, diversity and inclusion. Presentation by Saher Ahmed from Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute.
Select Relevant Publications:
- A Report on the Gender Balance at the International Society for Biocuration Annual Conferences. Publication by Rachael Huntley and EDI subcomittee.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee. (2019, May 17). Response to NIH Request for Information: Institutional Accountability to Promote Inclusive Excellence. Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2875900
- Guidelines for ISB conference organizers for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
For a more extensive list of resources, click here